Dialit GS7000-E: Automatic Full-Cut Polishing Machine
The GS7000 series, the well-known industry standard for automatic polishing machines, has been enhanced with the GS7000-E model. New features and state of the art technology have been added to the most sophisticated automatic polishing machine. Short learning time with ease of operation, guarantees a quick return on your investment. The GS7000-E is suitable for all types of stones including: Sawns, Makeables, Australian and Naated. Full range from 0.10Ct. to 20Ct.
DIALIT GS7000-E Advantages are:
- Quality of Cut
- Best symmetry
- Polishing for high quality
- Polishing for Certificates
- Special cuts (Hearts & arrows, Ideal cut, etc.)
- Reduced Cost
- One operator can control as many as 16 machines.
- Inexperienced workers can produce quality stones after a brief training period.
- Increase Yield
- Using Dialit’s Pro Angle™ to determine the polishing angle between better make or maximum yield.
- Designed for Large or Small Volume
- Tailor-Made Products
- Dialit will tailor-make or modify your GS7000-E polishing machine to suit your special needs and Special Cuts.
- Reliable Operation
- Durable high-quality machine design minimizes downtime and maximizes cost-efficient, continuous production.
- Field Proven:
- Dialit is the choice of hundreds of diamond manufacturing plants around the world using thousands of it’s machines: Israel, Belgium, Canada, China, India, Japan, Russia, South Africa, Thailand, United States of America
- Dialit is the industry standard in automatic polishing.
DIALIT GS7000-E Capabilities:
- Non-stop polishing of pavilion facets – 16 halves and 8 main facets.
- Non-stop polishing of 16 halves and 8 main crown facets.
- Automatic grain seeking for makeables or naated goods.
- Preset 2-point and 3-point automatic polishing routines eliminate time-consuming grain-seeking processes.
- Built-in electronic leveling ensures closed culet.
Option of automatic or manual adjustments for hard stones.
- 10-speed smoothing action.
- One automatic weight control prevents burning of stone and prolongs scaife life.
Error identification system instantly stops machine to protect stones from damage.
- Automatic battery back up in event of main power failure.